IMMORTAL EMPIRE

I read "IMMORTAL EMPIRE" 
I'm a god in this book. I have to choose what people should do in the book.

I'm a god. I had been seen a small town called Edin.
One day, many warriors came to Edin from Venia.
Edinese people couldn't fight so I taught them how to build a great wall to defense.
They did it. A great wall built around the city.
In time, Edin becomes a center of trade. I taught how to build factories to the new queen of Edin to make Edin more stronger. the queen built many factories.
However, Edin has some problems. The factories make the air dirty. Many workers become poor. They work all day and died young. They hated the rich.
One day, a man wrote a book about a revolution. I thought about the book's ideas.
I read the book. I learned many things from the book. From that day, I don't think of the Edinese as "my" people. 

I enjoyed this book's choosing system. Also I learned the world can't immortal.

コメント

人気の投稿